For those of you camouflage lovers wondering how to wear camo in the holiday season, here are some tips:
- Wear camo that has a bit of sparkle in it. Like the top I’m wearing below. Or just a touch of glitter here and there.
- Add bling to make it more festive.
- Try mixing up the colors to match the season. I also have a blue t-shirt in camo and a colorful camo jacket for spring.
- Mix it with something more formal, like a camo top with a dressy skirt or vice versa.
- Don’t wear it head to toe.
- Try a touch of camo in unexpected places, like shoes or an accessory.
- Pick camo with an embroidered embellishments on it, like a rose or flower patch.
- And by all means, make it fun to lighten it up a bit!
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click through on them, I may receive a small drop of money. Enough to keep one light bulb burning. Thank you in advance for keeping a light on in my home.
You can find similar items here: